2013年11月3日 星期日

Time to say goodbye, Brisbane.

1) Today I had a dream - it's just a very short conversation with Jim, Mitch's prior partner. The language I spoke in the dream was English. I am sick of the switches of my language channels and it doesn't function well and precisely - the insecure feelings upsets me.

2) Life is gonna change a lot next week for having a new job in Gold Coast - resigning the cleaning job in Brisbane, finding a flat-share around Helensvale and most importantly the orientation of my new job. I hope that everything goes smoothly.

3) And those friends in Brisbane passed by, I do thank you, especially Mitch - a pseer-by/a mate/a friend - who shares me with his video games, his tastes of music, coffee, the Aussie culture and sometimes he corrects my English. Good and bad memories mixed together. Anyway, it doesn't matter right now; I got it over. I think that I tarry in Brisbane long enough and forget that I am a traveler supposed to travel/wander. Just let go; then I can have new scenes in my life.

沒有留言: